Product Name: Pregelatinized Starch - Maize
Brand Name: VS-PMS
Pregelatinized maize starch is a cold water soluble starch and has a moderate solubility. It has such characteristics like soluble in cold water, strong water absorption and high viscosity. VISCO Pregelatinized maize starch available in range of slightly lower to high viscosity. It aids the development of viscosity during the manufacturing processes either without cooking or with processing at very low temperatures. It is intended for instant cold preparation applications.
Applications / Advantages:
1) Pregelatinized maize starch is used as a binder for briquettes in coal, foundry, Incense Stick and mosquito coil industry.
2) It is extensively used as fluid loss control additive in oil well drilling industries.
3) Pregelatinized maize starch is used as a wet end additive to the pulp in the paper industries.
4) It is used as additive in detergents, cosmetics Industries.
5) Pregelatinized maize starch is widely utilized in the fish feeding industry as binding agent or expanding agent.
6) Pregelatinized maize starch is used as a finishing and sizing agent in textile.
7) As being cold water soluble, it allows them to be easily digested by animal.
8) Our made pregelatinized maize starch is also used in the manufacture of feed for pets and as milk replacers for calf.
9) It is used as household stiffening starch for cotton clothes.
25/50 Kg printed or plain HDPE/PP bag/Multiply Paper Bag/Paper & PP Combined bag. Custom packaging available on request.
Safety and Handling Pregelatinized maize starch manufactured by VISCO STARCH must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.
To be stored on above ground on clean, dry & dust free godown. Maintain ambient temperature. Keep away from water, direct sunlight & flames.
For further information on PREGELATINIZED MAIZE STARCH please contact us at email@example.com
Shelf Life: 1 year from the date of manufacturing