Product Name: Pregelatinized Starch Oil Well Drilling API 13A
Brand Name: VS-ODS
Pregelatinized starch is extensively used as an additive to prevent the seepage of soil filtrates into the wells by increasing the viscosity of the drilling mud and reducing the fluid loss by sealing the walls of the borehole. VISCO Pregelatinized starch helps drills reach further and run freely, control fluid loss, provide temperature stability and maximize solids removal and hydraulic efficiency.
It is a Non-ionic natural polymer and highly effective in all waters including fresh-, sea, saturated salt water, calcium chloride or potassium chloride or any other brine based system. High quality biocide added to resist against bacterial and enzymatic degradation.
Our pregelatinized starch meets or exceeds API 13A specifications.
Applications / Advantages:
1) Pregelatinized starch is extensively used in oil well drilling to reduce the fluid loss.
2) Effective in a wide range of make-up water, including high hardness and high salinity brines.
3) It is used to stabilize rheology and to reduce the filter cake permeability.
4) It helps to keep drill bit cool and lubricate, remove the rock fragments or drill cuttings from the drilling area and transport them to the surface.
5) It provides well bore stability through filtration control.
Starch Source: Corn, Tapioca or Potato
25/50 Kg printed or plain HDPE/PP bag/Multiply Paper Bag/Paper & PP Combined bag. Custom packaging available on request.
Safety and Handling Pregelatinized starch manufactured by VISCO STARCH must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.
To be stored on above ground on clean, dry & dust free godown. Maintain ambient temperature. Keep away from water, direct sunlight & flames.
For further Information on PREGELATINIZED STARCH OIL WELL DRILLING please contact us at email@example.com
Shelf Life: 1 year from the date of manufacturing