Product Name: Drilling Starch
Brand Name: VS-DS
Drilling starch is non-ionic corn, tapioca and potato-based polymers for use in all water-based drilling, completion and stimulation fluids. Drilling starch is extensively used as an additive to prevent the seepage of soil filtrates into the wells in all types of water based drilling fluid systems by increasing the viscosity of the drilling mud and reducing the fluid loss by sealing the walls of the Borehole. High quality biocide added to resist against bacterial and enzymatic degradation.
VISCO drilling starch meets or exceeds API 13A specifications.
Applications / Advantages:
1) Drilling Starch is extensively used in oil well drilling to reduce the fluid loss.
2) Effective in a wide range of make-up water, including high hardness and high salinity brines
3) It is used to stabilize rheology and to reduce the filter cake permeability.
4) It helps to keep drill bit cool and lubricate, remove the rock fragments or drill cuttings from the drilling area and transport them to the surface.
5) It provides well bore stability through filtration control.
Starch Source: Corn, Tapioca or Potato
25/50 Kg printed or plain HDPE/PP bag/Multiply Paper Bag/Paper & PP Combined bag. Custom packaging available on request.
Safety and Handling Drilling Starch manufactured by VISCO STARCH must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.
To be stored on above ground on clean, dry & dust free godown. Maintain ambient temperature. Keep away from water, direct sunlight & flames.
For further Information on DRILLING STARCH please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shelf Life: 1 year from the date of manufacturing